Where to Begin!
I was eating my lunch the other day and watching the YouTubes when I saw this video from M.M's Prop Shop where she 3D prints her own pit droid from Star Wars: The Phantom Menace! Go here if you want to see her video: Build Your Own Pit Droid I watched it was totally geeked out! The next thing I know I'm paying for the honor of downloading the file to print my very own!
It's a pretty massive undertaking for something that stands 3 feet (~1m) tall! I opened up the file in my slicer, Bambu Studio and found it to be rather impressive. 25 plates. M.M. says that she was able to print it in about a week! We'll have to see how long it takes a mere mortal!
Pull up a chair and get comfortable! This definitely will not be canon! 😁
More to follow!

Comments
Post a Comment